Can Cook are a brilliant local business which aims to create positive social benefits for disadvantaged people in Liverpool. They create living wage jobs, encourage people to eat healthily but well, and plough profits back into providing meals for those who need them most, including some of Liverpool’s most disadvantaged older residents. Laura from Can Cook has asked us to share details of their latest venture:
Can Cook are launching a brand new meal delivery service, offering a range of freshly prepared, hand cooked, chilled meals delivered to your door. The new range of ‘Cooked for you’ meals are hand prepared by chefs in Can Cook’s kitchen no more than 24 hours before they are delivered to customers. Can Cook only use fresh ingredients and will never add anything to our dishes that you wouldn’t find in your own kitchen. Each ‘Cooked for you’ dish is guaranteed to:
- Contain at least one of your five a day
- Be low in salt
- Contain no additives or preservatives
- Contain a source of protein
- Be nutritionally balanced for energy, fat, saturated fat and naturally occurring sugars
- Only contain ingredients that you would find in your kitchen
- Contain only British meat
- Contain only sustainably sourced fish
Every meal purchased from our Cooked for you range includes a contribution to feeding those who are unable to access food. As Can Cook’s mission is to feed everybody well, all meals donated to those in food poverty are just as delicious as the one you’ll eat at home.
For more information or for a menu, please contact Laura McCumiskey at email@example.com.