The Culture, Health & Wellbeing Alliance is working with partners across culture, health and wellbeing to build evidence of the work being done by creative and cultural practitioners and organisations around the country to support health and wellbeing during Covid-19. They are gathering this information with the following aims:
- to raise awareness of this work across the cultural, health and local government sectors
- to better understand how and where this work is happening
- to understand the benefits participants and creative professionals are deriving
- to demonstrate the capacity of creativity and culture to support people during crisis and in recovery
- to encourage further support for socially engaged practice in the future
This call for case studies relates to work being done to reach people resident in institutions during Covid-19: hospitals, care homes, hospices, prisons etc. and is being undertaken in partnership with Music in Hospitals and Care, Live Music Now, Paintings in Hospitals, Performing Medicine, the NPAG for Arts, Design & Heritage in Hospitals, Music for Dementia and the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance.
Deadline for responses: 5pm 23 October 2020
Click here to visit the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance website for more information and how to submit your information.