The HOP Steering Group will give HOP members the opportunity to be involved in deciding the direction of HOP network activity.
- Act as a consultative body to help advise the HOP Network on the issues of access to high quality, age friendly arts activity.
- Act as advocates of HOP;
- Support HOP to include community input for future planning including HOP Network events and HOP Pot grants activity
- Help HOP to improve access and social inclusion (making all groups in society feel included and important)
- To create social justice (justice in terms of fair distribution of wealth, opportunities and privileges in society) and social value (the wider non-financial benefits on individuals, communities and the environment);
- Support HOP to act in an ethical way at all times, based on principles of social justice;
- Support the work of HOP in the development and evaluation of new programmes, exhibitions and events;
Submitting an expression of interest
Please submit an expression of interest paragraph explaining why you would like to be on the HOP steering group, making reference to the group aims where possible.
Please also indicate if you think you have any particular skills or expertise which would benefit the role.
Send your paragraph by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below:
Emma Riley, Education, World Museum, William Brown Street, L3 8EN
The deadline for submissions is Friday 19 October.