We are delighted to announce the successful HOP Pot projects for 2018 – 2019. The judging panel was delighted with the quality of entries for this round of grants and it was a tough decision to choose the winning projects. As a result we hope that feedback from the panel will help unsuccessful applicants submit revised versions of their projects for the next round.
Grants will be awarded to the following projects:
- Caring Connections – arts and crafts studio
- MyClubmoor – ceramics with Louise Waller Ceramics
- Sefton Older Persons’ Forums (Sefton Advocacy) – Choir and ukulele performances
- Merseycare NHS Social Inclusion Team – Walks for Health to cultural venues
- Wheel Meet Again – Jewellery making
Some of the projects have already begun their sessions, and all are due to be completed by mid-January 2019. We are really looking forward to sharing updates with HOP members in this newsletter and at future HOP network meetings. Watch this space!