Healthiness Ltd is offering an exciting training opportunity for health professionals.
Making Every Contact Count (MECC) training will provide you in your role as a health professional with the confidence to have a conversation (health chat or brief intervention) about leading healthier lifestyles with clients, patients, family, friends and colleagues.
Whether it’s about smoking, alcohol or healthy eating, physical activity, screening or wellbeing – a message given in the right way can help someone to think about improving their health.
- The Healthy Chats training is about maximising the opportunities to have a health chat and is appropriate for people who will come into contact with clients and the public no more than once.
- All participants will receive a comprehensive guide to provide evidence, to support their conversations and help signpost people to the appropriate health services.
- Refreshments are available throughout the training.
- It has been shown to improve the health and wellbeing of both service users and the staff who undergo the training.
- Using MECC as a preventative tool helps divert people from costly health, social care and welfare services.
Making Every Contact Counts training takes place on the following days:
- Thursday 14th June 2018: 12.30pm – 4.00pm
- Thursday 20th September 2018: 12.30pm – 4.00pm
Places are limited so to avoid disappointment book now at:
For more information contact Healthiness Ltd at email@example.com or call 0151 728 8874